How our club and membership works
We get many inquiries for information, so please find here some Frequently asked Questions and answers.
- Can I book a table to practice?
- Unfortunately not, our club sessions / practices are an informal open session where members can turn up and play any and all who are there.
- The exception is if you are a team captain and it is in season, when it is possible to book available table sessions through contacting the committee.
- My Son/Daughter would like to play/be coached, what is available?
- In general our coaching runs on Sunday Mornings and is run by Wendy Porter and Simon Brookes.
- The attendee needs to be a member and to have registered for the session as there is a weekly registration process.
- Further information is available from our Head coach Wendy, her information is at the bottom of this site.
- Can I try before I join?
- Sure, we run an informal 1st session trial before we ask you to contact us and arrange membership.
- We maintain regular spot checks and have many regulars which allows us to keep a check on attendance.
- When can I practice?
- We maintain a diary on this website, which is regularly updated and is the record of when and if sessions are running.
- The sessions change slightly between September - March (in league season) and April - August (out of league season). so its worth checking regularly, and before you plan to attend.